Inland vs Overseas Processing of Spousal, Common law or Conjugal Partners to Canada

  • Should you sponsor your foreign spouse, common law partner, or conjugal partner to Canada through the "overseas" process or through the "inland" process? Which avenue is available and the best fit for my situation? If my spouse is in Canada, why should I even consider the overseas route? Which is the safer route if our relationship is considered questionable? Is everyone in Canada without status eligible for for inland processing?
    For more details, visit their today!

    Category : Law, Gov't & Politics

    0 Comments and 0 replies
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Privacy policyAccept and close